How to add an avatar on your ENS:
*There are many ways to do this but imo this is the easiest way.
- Right click save the image you want as your avatar.
- Upload the image to imgur (https://imgur.com/upload), click the 3 dots on the top right corner of the image click on “edit image” if the size of the image isn’t already 600x600.
- Once the photo is the accurate size, right click & select copy image address. The link should look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/FIBWHbK.jpg
- Go on the ENS app (https://ens.domains ), connect your wallet, click on “My Account” on the top right, click on the ENS name and on the “RECORDS” section you will click “ADD/EDIT RECORD”.
- You will then enter the link from imgur next to the avatar field you will press confirm and pay a small gas fee
- Update your metadata wait 1 minute or 2 and you should be able to see your avatar.
Thank you @snailwtf for helping me through this process, if this has helped you pls share
Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/dr3a_eth/status/1564767973088305153?s=20&t=EKAPuSvq9mytJE-P6BAAPA